cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Monday, February 04, 2008

Prayers for Change


I'm still trying to process what I saw in China's Stolen Children. I can't quit thinking about it. Extremely difficult and sad, but I think anyone with a sincere interest in the children of China should see it. I can't seem to get the link right but if you type the title in the search box at youtube.com it will pull up all the links. There are 9 segments. It's really hard to get my mind around everything and my heart just aches for all the people this affects.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:27 AM, Blogger RamblingMother said…

    yes amazing isn't it esp the interview with the trafficker himself admitting his dealing in females and now children. very painful to watch.

    Beverly

     
  • At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I sat and watched all 9 of them. Everyone needs to see these to get a grasp of what is going on in China due to the one child policy! It is hard to grasp that it is really happening! Thanks for opening our eyes to what is happening! Lots of Love & Prayers!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home