cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Cheer Time!

We know you've all seen this photo before, but it's show time for the Sooners at the Fiesta Bowl tonight and we need your collaborative support for a big win. Abbey adores her GranGene (aka GG) and he loves OU ball, so that means she is getting her game on today. On our visit last week Abbey went hurtling through the hotel and tackled GG in the hallway. I was trying to explain to her that he is my dad and she kept insisting, "NO, he is MY dad!".

7 Comments:

  • At 4:02 PM, Blogger C's Mom said…

    That photo is beyond adorable. No doubt the leader of the cheerleaders!

     
  • At 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I left a message earlier on your home phone about Abbey watching the game and wearing her outfit so she can cheer the Sooners on. Right now (8:34 pm) the score is WVU-41 & OU-21 with 7 minutes left.
    Maybe we should pray for a miracle!
    Lots of Love and Prayers!

     
  • At 10:11 PM, Blogger Cherith said…

    Awww!!! I have not seen that picture before. For some reason when I click on this link it frequently shuts down IE or just freezes my computer. :(

    She looks ADORABLE and I really hope she brought her team luck.

    I also LOVE the photo below and I REALLY hope that she is feeling better.

    Lots of love...

     
  • At 5:16 AM, Blogger Catherine said…

    Just WAAAY too cute!

     
  • At 6:59 PM, Blogger Deb said…

    This is so adorable!!!!!! By the way.....Happy, Happy New Year!

    Blessings!
    Deb

     
  • At 7:01 PM, Blogger Robin said…

    LOVE the outfit. Sorry about the score. I have a feeling we might be in the same situation on Monday.. UGH!

     
  • At 7:48 PM, Blogger Emmie said…

    too cute!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home