cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Shopper's Alert

Costco has this beautiful kitchen set at a fraction of the PBK price.
Ho, ho, ho!
In other news, Abbey is singing all the time, saying "outside" and "new", signing school and God, and thoroughly enjoying all her activities. She kept yelling "light out" at me yesterday and rolling over in bed when I tried to get our morning started. I think she will enjoy the upcoming time change. She's looking forward to going to a birthday party this weekend and the pumpkin patch on Monday. I don't know how to explain it but everthing is so much fun with her. I keep thinking of the Mary Poppin's song, "Everday's a holiday with Abbey..."

8 Comments:

  • At 5:53 AM, Blogger C's Mom said…

    Love that kind of deal!

     
  • At 6:57 AM, Blogger Deb said…

    I feel the same way with Sophie that you do with Abbey! Perhaps as older parents we truly cherish every minute with the little ones! It is truly a gift!

    Love,
    love, love the cute pink kitchen set!
    Deb

     
  • At 8:18 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I saw that at Costco! If I had the room, it would be under our tree, but alas.

    Gotta love it, though!

    Teresa

     
  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger Angel said…

    Hopefully Gracie is getting that kitchen too!

     
  • At 4:16 PM, Blogger Joannah said…

    Great deal! I love to read about the adventures you and Abbey share. You two are perfect for one another.

     
  • At 7:50 PM, Blogger Truly Blessed said…

    Katie was lucky enough to get that kitchen (and all sorts of things to put in it!) from my dear friends at the surprise shower they threw for me last year. She loves it.

    I will never hear that Mary Poppins song again without thinking of your beautiful daughter and her lovely mother!

     
  • At 2:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Boy, is she going to be a happy camper when she toddles out to see what is under the Christmas tree!
    She has such a sweet face and smile. I just love that little chickie! I may have to get Abbey her very own tool kit + belt for her first Merry Christmas she will really remember!

     
  • At 3:35 AM, Blogger Kristi said…

    My girls have this kitchen and LOVE it! It's every bit as cute as the PBK one and you don't have to mortgage your home to buy it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home