cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Ashton Rocks!


Abbey loves her "Ashti". I was prepared for a fit when I took her out of worship Sunday and went down to the toddler class, but a pleasant surprise awaited us. She was as happy as a clam to say goodbye to me as soon as she saw that my nephew was there. Evidently she managed to get a ring from him for a few moments.


5 Comments:

  • At 7:35 AM, Blogger RamblingMother said…

    What a sweet cousin to take care of Abbey.

    Beverly

     
  • At 10:50 AM, Blogger kerri said…

    I love the last photo, I think it's mutual admiration.

     
  • At 12:03 PM, Blogger Truly Blessed said…

    How lovely that Miss A. gets to see her big cousin at church.

    By the way, I know those looks (the one from him to her and the one from her back to him): those are the looks my boys give to Katie, and she to them! Isn't it wonderful?

    Ashton looks like a nice kid.

     
  • At 1:46 PM, Blogger Elise said…

    I can see why...a cutie and he gives her jewelry! ;0)

     
  • At 2:06 PM, Blogger Cherith said…

    I have been so overwhelmingly busy I have not been able to check in on you guys lately, she just gets cuted and sweeter every day! LOVE THE BOW!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home