cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Tiny Tot


I get so many comments about how big Abbey is getting, but then when people meet her in person they are shocked at how tiny she is. Also when people haven't seen her for awhile they are surprised when they see her again and remember she's little. I've decided the blog needs the disclaimer, "appears larger than acutal size". I don't have current stats but we have a Dr's visit tomorrow so I can find out exactly where we are at with height and weight. My scale at home has needed a new battery since about the time I went to China, so it's no help. Her clothes range anywhere from 12 mo to 2T. She has grown a lot, but she's still my baby.

8 Comments:

  • At 2:16 AM, Blogger Calico Sky said…

    I guess I meant she is big (or getting bigger) than when I last visited! But I get your point, two of the children I fostered were like that, teeny tiny!
    She is as beauiful as ever though :)

     
  • At 8:14 AM, Blogger RamblingMother said…

    Glenys is the same. She looks so big in photos. She even is between sizes in the same outfit. She is a 18 month waist with a 3t length on some of the pants we have.

    Beverly

     
  • At 9:18 PM, Blogger Donna said…

    The picture of Abbey in front of the sunflowers is SOOO cute!

    What you said about Abbey seeming bigger in the blog photos, holds true for people and other things. I've posted photos of things around the house before and then when friends come over and see it they ALWAYS say "it looked much bigger on your blog"! Funny, huh?

    Donna :)

     
  • At 8:09 PM, Blogger my3 kids said…

    what a cutie pie...Abbey is getting so big.

     
  • At 9:32 AM, Blogger Tamara said…

    Miya just had a check up and is in the 25th percentile for both height and weight. I was kinda surprised 'cause she seems to have grown much more then that!

     
  • At 7:56 PM, Blogger Paulette said…

    I can attest to the fact that the first words out of my mouth were she is so little much smaller then she looks but what a love I enjoyed my visit so much did you see the pics I posted. Love the eye peak. Missed the boat by 5 minutes and ended up on the helicopter what a ride.

     
  • At 3:27 PM, Blogger Truly Blessed said…

    Big or little, she'll always be your baby! Love the "red thread" shirt, too!

     
  • At 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Truly Blessed is so right--she will always be your baby no matter what age she will be! She is getting bigger than when she first came to her new home that is for sure but compared to Madison she is tiny! I can't wait to hear the stats from the MD. Lots of Love and Prayers!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home