cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Friday, June 29, 2007

Climbing Like Crazy!


Wow! That's all I can really say about Abbey's climbing...fake rock walls, scary stair step things, tall ladders - she's into it, and very proud of herself when she tackles a new challenge. We went to a different park today and she was all over it. When I told her she was climbing like a little monkey she started making monkey noises and jumping around like one.

10 Comments:

  • At 4:27 AM, Blogger Steffie B. said…

    She is just darling!

     
  • At 4:34 AM, Blogger Catherine said…

    Oh what a sweetie! What a great pic of your little climbing monkey!

     
  • At 7:10 AM, Blogger Robin said…

    Hi Christi,

    Could you email me? I have a couple of questions that I think only you might be able to help me with because you have btdt.. I think. (regarding a possible SN referral we have)

    RobinWhite1@aol.com

     
  • At 9:25 AM, Blogger shelley said…

    Love that smile.

     
  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger kitchu said…

    Very, very cute!

     
  • At 6:10 PM, Blogger k1 said…

    Prescious as usual.

    It's funny that we both posted monkey posts this time.

     
  • At 6:45 PM, Blogger kerri said…

    great photo, but look at the subject right??
    Too sweet!!

     
  • At 7:17 PM, Blogger Abby's Mom said…

    Go Abbey Go :)

     
  • At 8:15 PM, Blogger Lucky Mama said…

    I believe all the YangDong girls have ended up as mountain climbers!

     
  • At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, all I know is that she did not get her "I can't wait to try it out now" attitude from you. Although, Abbey has stretched you in that regard! Isn't it fun to have someone in your life (especially a wee one) who makes like worth living??? Lots of Love & Prayers!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home