cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Abbey and Her New Bear

As requested by Kelly : )
Oh my gosh, Abbey was flirting tonight. There was a sweet 3 year old boy at the restaurant we went to and A kept smiling and waving and finally offering him her food. It worked. Mom's have exchanged numbers and a playdate will be arranged. She's been invited to go swimming at his house. She cracks me up.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WOW she is starting young! :) lol
    Too cute have fun swimming.
    Kids are so fun.

     
  • At 4:22 AM, Blogger Truly Blessed said…

    Way to go, Abbey!!!

    What a sweet little bear (thanks for posting the picture). I love the headband.

    You'll post pictures of the swimming get together, right? : ) Have fun!

     
  • At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOVE the head band!

     
  • At 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    She is such a little doll. I love her sticking her finger in the bear's mouth! I also love the headband! My gosh can you imagine when she is a teenager--all girls boarding school here she comes!!!
    Lots of Love & Prayers!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home