cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Friday, March 23, 2007

Wooo-woo!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


I got my computer back yesterday and am loving catching up on all of your blogs.

This is Abbey's train ride at the farm. I still can't believe that she wanted to go on this without me. She cried when we left after riding it two times. When I ask her now if she wants to go back and ride the train her eyes get as big as saucers and she gives an emphatic "yes"! I think she can't believe she really did it either.
Note the chipmunk-like trill in my voice as I yell hi to her. That would be because I am shocked at seeing her whirl around on this thing.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looks like FUN, my kind girl, I LOVE and LOVED rollercoasters as a tiny kid, my parents thought I was crazy lol

    Glad ya'll had so much fun.

     
  • At 7:57 AM, Blogger Joannah said…

    I'm so glad to see that you're back! Okay, let's pick a weekend next month when we can meet up and I can get my hands on sweet Abbey. :-)

     
  • At 8:09 AM, Blogger Truly Blessed said…

    Well, would you look at little Miss Independent! (and she's not even two yet -- look out Mama!).

    She's as darling as ever, Christi. It sure would be fun to get our girls together again.

     
  • At 10:31 AM, Blogger RoLo said…

    Yeah your back:) She really is a brave independant little girl, so precious.

     
  • At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My, oh My--what a change! This girl has her own personality plus already! She knows what she wants so clearly it is unbelievable compared to early November! Go Abbey girl--GO!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home