cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Doll Stroller


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


My friend at work is the proud Grandma of twin girls. They have two of everything so she has offered to pass along things they aren't using. Friday she made my day by bringing this little doll stroller for Abbey. Mommy learned a new lesson. Do not give your child an exciting gift right before dinner and bedtime. I knew I should wait until in the morning to give it to her, but I was too excited. She was over the moon about it and could not calm down to eat her dinner. She played with it until I finally got her to bed and then she was so excited that she woke up at 12:30 a.m. and ended up in bed with me because I was so tired I was not thinking straight. Anyway, she is loving playing like she is the mommy.

7 Comments:

  • At 5:01 PM, Blogger dawn said…

    I have meade that mistake before but sometimes you just can't help it....giggle giggle.
    Abbey looks so happy with it, she is very glad you didn't wait til morning.

     
  • At 6:21 PM, Blogger C's Mom said…

    That girl can bust a move with that stroller :0)

     
  • At 11:01 PM, Blogger k1 said…

    That can't be Abbey. There's no bow in her hair. But there IS a headband on the babydoll! Too cute!

     
  • At 5:41 AM, Blogger Stephe said…

    What is it with those doll strollers! I haven't met a little one that didn't love them!!!

     
  • At 10:18 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    Kacey loves her stroller too...until she takes out the babies and throws them out on their heads. Needless to say, she's never along with small children :):):)

     
  • At 10:18 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    That would be "alone" not along!

     
  • At 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are so funny! I got a big belly laugh out of your excitement about not being able to wait to show her the gift & then her excitement (much greater than yours) about the gift. I guess this is one of those lessons that you need to experience to learn--I understand that there are lots of those in your future! There is something to be said about the excitement a small child can feel about new things--how do we manage to loss that ability to feel things so keenly?? I want it back! What word did she say towards the end of the video?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home