cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Asian Tea Dress

Thursday my Principal asked to see me in his office. I was thinking, "oh no, is this about the student I had a talk with about needing to take a bath?", but no, it was because his wife had picked out this adorable dress for Abbey! I had heard about this asian line at Gymboree and had even gone and looked longingly at this dress but I knew that it was something I should not be spending money on. I believe that God sometimes blesses us with things we don't even need but are so happy to have, just like we do with our children.

I want to take a picture of her in this when she grows into it with one of her little parasols from China.

5 Comments:

  • At 2:53 PM, Blogger Joannah said…

    That is adorable. What a thoughtful gift!

     
  • At 4:40 PM, Blogger Truly Blessed said…

    What an incredible blessing! You are truly surrounded by lovely people.

     
  • At 5:00 PM, Blogger dawn said…

    What a beautiful gift, so precious.

    I am on my way to Gymboree!

     
  • At 6:21 PM, Blogger C's Mom said…

    Oh wow - that is SO cute!

     
  • At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a wonderful gift, especially since you had already seen it & longed for it but made a "Mommy" decision about how to best use your resources and got what you wanted as a gift/blessing instead! Is God not wonderful or what! He sure knows the desires of our heart even when we do not! Thank You, Lord!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home