cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Starting the New Year Off Right

My number one priority for Abbey is to have things right spiritually in our family. To that end I got a new Bible called the Mom's Devotional Bible. It's got special notes for moms throughout from the founder of MOPS (mothers of preschoolers) and other great leaders. I don't know about you, but I need all the wisdom I can get, so I am excited to have this resource.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:18 PM, Blogger Joannah said…

    Cool books! I've been looking for a new devotional, too.

     
  • At 6:33 PM, Blogger RoLo said…

    this is a lovely book, thanks for sharing

     
  • At 6:31 AM, Blogger Donna said…

    I am definitely ordering this...thanks for the tip!

     
  • At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I won't need one (not a Mom) but great idea for all the other MOPS out there who could use all the help they can get (Just think you are now officially one of them!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home