cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Never Give Up


Sunday my BIL, Bob, gave the most awesome message on never giving up. It was entitled "Look Up, Get Up, and Try Again". I thought of all I have been through and how glad I am that I didn't give up. I kept thinking that I wish all my friends could hear this message. If this is something that would be helpful to you please send me your name and address and I will mail you a CD. We all need that encouragement sometime to get back up on our feet again. Where you are right now is not the end of your story, you have to hang on for the next chapter where things take a turn for the better.

6 Comments:

  • At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I read it. It works. Now I feel better. Thanks for shareing that encouragement with us. This is Belinder.

     
  • At 9:35 PM, Blogger Joannah said…

    Thanks for the encouragement! Keep it coming, sister!

     
  • At 9:40 PM, Blogger Amy said…

    From your lips to God's ears...

     
  • At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is so what I am trying to do this year, thanks for the encouraging words.

    LID May 2006

     
  • At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you for your kind words!! I have been rethinking that teaching over and over again in my mind & heart. Here we go...again!!! Praise the Lord that He gives us all the strength we need.

     
  • At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Christi-You are right it was a great message. After the past two years you truly know the value of getting back up & moving forward no matter how it looks! Whenever things look bleak all we need to do is reach up to the Lord & ask him to take our hand & lead us through whatever it is before us. He is faithful & will never leave us!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home