cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

It's Not Too Late


I've heard about these calendars for a long time and then caught a glimpse of one on Connie's blog several weeks ago. I ordered one a few weeks ago and I must say, it is simply gorgeous. I just want to cry seeing all these girls who have made their way out of the orphanage and into their forever families. You can still order them and there is a list of links here. Of course a portion of the proceeds goes to help all the little ones who are still in China.

4 Comments:

  • At 3:52 PM, Blogger Joannah said…

    I haven't seen that one, but my agency sent me their calendar a few weeks ago and the babies are darling, of course!

     
  • At 4:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is a GREAT calendar. I have a granddaughter from Nanchang who was adopted in `97 and her mom submitted her picture when she was 3 and it was accepted for the next year. You must send in Abbey's pic and see what happens. They aresuch wonderful keepsakes.My daughter is a single parent like you and we have enjoyed so much following your blog over the months of waiting and the final arrival of your sweet baby. It took us back to that day in January '97 when our precious girl completed our family. She is now almost 11 and the joy of our lives....her mom,Nana, and grandfather. Thanks for sharing your memories with us.
    C.Collier

     
  • At 5:42 PM, Blogger C's Mom said…

    I love the calendar! Those beautiful faces keep me going day after day of this long wait.

    I will certainly have one every year to come.

     
  • At 7:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love them! I have gotten one for the past 4 years...Jazzie was in it last year :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home