cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Monday, January 01, 2007

Idiosyncrasies

This is a delayed response to Clutter Girl's tag for the weird meme. I've put my own little spin to list odd things that Abbey and I do. I don't know why we do these things or how they got started, but she likes to do them over and over every day.
1. We honk each others noses. She pinches my nose and I make a honking sound or she gets me to pinch hers and make it. The funny thing is that other people are starting to do it now too.
2. We pass things to each other mouth to mouth. She will put a toy or something in her mouth and want me to grab it with my teeth. It's very silly but she loves it.
3. I have to make little noises for each step we take on the stairs. Little bouncy squeaks, and she reminds me if I am sleepy and forget.
4. We both say "hi" to and kiss her pictures whenever we see them.
5. We both take turns wearing her toy stethescope all day long and checking each other's heartbeats. It begins at the crack of dawn with her morning bottle.
6. We stick toys and things under each other's clothing and laugh.

All of you consider yourselves tagged should you wish to divulge some strange tidbits.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Those are funny! I can hardly wait to do goofy little intimate things with my own kid. Thanks for doing my meme thing! Happy 2007!

     
  • At 12:38 PM, Blogger Calico Sky said…

    lol at least when you have a toddler you can get away with things like these. Whenever I kiss pictures I get strange looks! lol ;-)

     
  • At 3:55 PM, Blogger C's Mom said…

    Nothin' strange about that...just havin' fun :0)

     
  • At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    These are too cute for words. I especially love the stethoscope--checking to make sure you are still here (alive & kicking). It is so fund that you have these special things that you & Abbey do. These are the types of things that children will remember for a lifetime!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home