cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Abundance

When I got back from China my friends Scott, Kim, and baby Madison brought us an orchid. As you can see it has gone crazy with blooms, like no orchid I've ever seen. Abbey let out a big "ahhh" the other day when I lifted her up by the sink to see it. It so typifies this season in my life. I have a shockingly abundant harvest of love and joy, after many years of sowing in tears.




Psalm 126:5 "We were like those who dream. Then our mouth was filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing...The Lord has done great things for us and we are glad...Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy. He who continually goes forth weeping, bearing seed for sowing, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him."

4 Comments:

  • At 10:24 PM, Blogger OziMum said…

    I love orchids! Yours is gorgeous!

     
  • At 6:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Christi that orchid Scott, Kim and Madison gave you and Abbey is breath taking. This young couple are the most caring people I have seen at there age, in a long time. I am certain that some it has been the guiding of Cynthia and Bob. Who you already knew are a very exceptional couple.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Love,Mary Ellen

     
  • At 10:48 AM, Blogger k1 said…

    Christi, I think God is giving you your Mommy Badges in orchid blooms!!! Gorgeous flowers for a gorgeous mommy/daughter duo.

     
  • At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Amen! Amen! Amen! I do love the orchid also!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home