cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Reindeer Romp


| View Show | Create Your Own
Today we attended our annual Gingerbread Day party at church. Tons of children come and make their own little gingerbread houses. It's a wild time! It was really fun because two families that have adopted from China came, and two families that are doing the paperwork came as well. Another couple that I met through this blog also came with their sweet baby. I love all the new people we've met as a result of our shared experiences. Abbey was stomping around church grabbing gingerbread cookies and balloons and loving playing with all her friends.
I HAVE A DAUGTHER AND IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!!!

13 Comments:

  • At 1:39 AM, Blogger Email Marketing Yenta said…

    And what a daughter you have ...she gets more and more beautiful with ever picture. Everytime I feel anxious about this wait, I come to your blog (which is probably everyday :) )
    You two give me such faith!
    Love, Wendi

     
  • At 5:32 AM, Blogger Sharon said…

    I can't get over how much Abbey changes each time I check your blog! She is a beautiful child and I'm so happy for you.

    Sharon

     
  • At 5:56 AM, Blogger Mardi said…

    She is absolutely adorable!

     
  • At 7:03 AM, Blogger Donna said…

    Life is good! And what beautiful photos of your little girl!

     
  • At 8:21 AM, Blogger Joannah said…

    Santa came early to your house! Merry Christmas!

     
  • At 8:32 AM, Blogger RoLo said…

    I am so happy for you:)

     
  • At 8:37 AM, Blogger A said…

    Christi--she is so beautiful. You are blessed.

     
  • At 9:50 AM, Blogger Abby's Mom said…

    What a wonderful match you two are! I love Abbeys out fit.

     
  • At 12:06 PM, Blogger C's Mom said…

    I'm so happy for you!

    The antlers are quite the cool thing :0)

     
  • At 12:08 PM, Blogger Tamara said…

    Now that's the cutest reindeer I've ever seen- isn't Christmas wonderful through the eyes of a child?

     
  • At 5:06 PM, Blogger 3 Countries 1 Love said…

    Oh, Christi, she looks SO good. And like you, the friends I've made as a result of the girls' adoptions have been amazing. I'm truly blessed as well!

    Shannon

     
  • At 6:15 PM, Blogger t~ said…

    Abbey is blossoming so much and I can't believe she kept the antlers on....none of my kids would.

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    She is so cute in reindeer antlers--I am so glad I got to share them with her--she look soooooo much cuter in them that I did! What a slide show & I just love the little ditty you add on each slide. I am sure she had a great time munching on every thing she could get her hands on! She is such a joy to be around! Love, Kisses, Hugs & most of all Prayers!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home