cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Sunday, December 17, 2006

A Home for the Holidays

Every year there is a wonderful program on TV to promote forever families for children who need them. It's called A Home for the Holidays and I don't want any of you to miss it. This year it will be on Friday, December 22 8pm EST/PST and 7pm MST/CST. It is on CBS and you can read more about it here. There will be lots of celebrities and many waiting children will be featured. One year the audience was full of little girls from China. Have your kleenex ready.
Also, Shaohannah's Hope, Focus on the Family, and Family Life Radio have teamed up to found Voice of the Orphan to raise awareness for the 143 million orphans in the world and spur people to action. I plan on collaborating with others in my town to do the same and they have great resources for getting started.

6 Comments:

  • At 7:27 PM, Blogger t~ said…

    Thanks for the tip, I just set the DVR to record.

     
  • At 11:08 AM, Blogger Joanne said…

    Great! I will be sure to watch it - thanks for posting the info!

     
  • At 12:13 PM, Blogger Tammy said…

    Thanks for the heads up - I'm definitely going to watch it. Well, I'll try my best to remember it's on.

    HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

     
  • At 7:19 PM, Blogger Mardi said…

    I will be watching. Thanks for posting this info! :)

    Merry Christmas!

     
  • At 5:53 AM, Blogger Glinda said…

    Thank you. I just printed the information so I won't forget.

     
  • At 7:47 PM, Blogger RoLo said…

    Thanks for sharing I will post on my blog and will be sure to watch.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home