cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Friday, December 22, 2006

California Cutie

Abbey loves the little California Cutie oranges that are tiny and sweet. I always peel them and cut them up for her but today I pulled one out of the bowl that had a set of tiny teeth marks in the peel, I guess she had to try it herself. I also found a bottle behind the TV in the armoire that we had been missing for days. She cracks me up. She brings joy to so many people everywhere we go. Everyone falls in love with her when she smiles and says hi to them. She loves having people over too. Last night our friends Lindi and Salome came over to watch Polar Express, but we spent most of the time watching the funny things Abbey was doing.

8 Comments:

  • At 1:54 AM, Blogger C's Mom said…

    She is quite the smile maker! :0)

     
  • At 3:58 AM, Blogger dawn said…

    Oy! Such a little California cutie herself.
    We love those oranges too preferabley without the teethmarks!

     
  • At 5:24 AM, Blogger Donna said…

    Not to sound like a broken record, but she is so adorable!

     
  • At 8:42 AM, Blogger Joannah said…

    She is such a cutie! I'd love to see you guys while I'm on vacation. I've got a cold just now, but supposing I'm healthy the second week of vacation, maybe I could pay you a visit?

    Let me know if your schedule is open for that.

    Merry Christmas, Christi and Abbey Girl!

     
  • At 1:47 PM, Blogger Donna said…

    Abbey has such a pretty smile...she's a little cutie!

    Christi, I hope you and Abbey have a wonderful first Christmas together!

    Donna :)

     
  • At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, she's definitely a cutie! Happy holidays!

     
  • At 2:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Caroline is head over heels in love with those too! In fact, I just gave her the last two after lunch just now. I bought 5 pounds of them at Vons a few days ago and she has polished them off quickly! They are good!

     
  • At 7:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is a typical little kid smile--showing their teeth! I can't wait to see her this morning & give her a big Christmas hug & kis (some for you too, Christi) + a little gift for both of you to share! Did you get a tree up yet? Does she have any idea about presents & how to rip them open? That will be a fun scene--you will need a second person to take the photos!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home