cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Another Miracle

For a long time I've been mesmerized by a beautiful family in Waiting for Sophie. If you haven't seen Cooking with Sophie Lu you better go there right now (scroll down to November 18). Anyway, after adopting beautiful Sophie from China, her parents are now adopting two more children from Guatemala. My heart soared today as they got little Isabella. She has gone from the saddest eyes in her referral photos to beautiful, beaming smile. And they just found out that the little boy they are adopting is with the same foster mom. You really have to take a moment and see for yourself. I am thrilled for them!

5 Comments:

  • At 3:02 PM, Blogger Joannah said…

    I know! Isn't that just the most heartwarming thing?

    Gotta love it!

     
  • At 5:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I agree - I have been following their blog for a long time. It was so moving to read their account of receiving Isabella. She looks like such a joyful little girl.

     
  • At 6:39 PM, Blogger t~ said…

    The whole story is simply amazing.

     
  • At 7:04 PM, Blogger Shana said…

    Awwwww, Christi! You are sooooo sweet! I can't even believe you are reading other blogs so soon after coming home with your beautiful Zhuozhuo! You are such a thoughtful, sweet person- and I couldn't be happier for you either!

    Thank you so much for your sweet words!
    Love, Shana :)

     
  • At 2:16 AM, Blogger Diana said…

    I sooooo agree with you. I read her blog and looked at the pictures and just cried HAPPY tears for them. I even had my husband look at the pictures of her before and after to see the change.
    I love reading your blog also and I think Abbey is just the cutest litte girl ever:) Thanks for sharing your story and pictures.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home