cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Wow!


Tonight I came home to several heartwarming surprises. Tears of joy rolled down my cheeks as I openned this incredible gift from Donna. I don't know how I will be able to take it off to wash it because I want to wear it for my last day at school Friday, church on Sunday, on the airplane Tuesday, on the Great Wall Friday! It is just so incredibly thoughtful and creative. I've always so admired Donna's artistic skills and am so blessed to be on the receiving end.

7 Comments:

  • At 5:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh my!!! That is the sweetest thing I have ever seen....what a thoughtful friend!! :) Bobbi LID 8-11-05 ...where ARE those referrals???? :)

     
  • At 5:54 AM, Blogger Joannah said…

    That turned out to be so cute! Donna is wonderful!

     
  • At 7:09 AM, Blogger Donna said…

    Christi,

    I'm so glad that you like the shirt. Maybe wearing it will make you feel closer to Abbey until you have her in your arms.

    By the way, speaking of washing, be sure to wash and iron the shirt inside out so the iron-on transfer stays in good shape.

    Donna :)

     
  • At 9:39 AM, Blogger 4D said…

    All such lovely gifts!

    Keep smilin!

     
  • At 11:11 AM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said…

    What a great gift!!! You are right about Donna being so talented!!!

    Lisa

     
  • At 3:44 PM, Blogger Tamara said…

    I bet you did cry- what an amazing friend and amazing journey you are about to embark upon!

     
  • At 5:51 PM, Blogger Tammy said…

    What a thoughtful gift. I bet it will be hard to take off. Just stand by the washer and dryer while it's getting cleaned and ready for the next wearing. ;)

    Your daughter is lovely and I look forward to seeing pictures of you two together. What a lucky little girl and lucky Mommy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home