cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Ready to Roll

I got caught up in the back to school spirit in August and bought her a lunch pail. I had to refrain myself from getting her a backpack too. (she already has a Hello Kitty one thanks to Carolyn). I know she isn't going to school for a while, but we can use it for little outtings. I love these bibs where the velcro tabs allow you to open the pocket and clean it all out.

7 Comments:

  • At 2:35 PM, Blogger Joannah said…

    You're ready for mealtime, aren't you? I can hardly wait until you've got practical feedback on all your gear!

     
  • At 3:04 PM, Blogger C's Mom said…

    I'm with Joannah! I wanna learn from you, mama :0)

     
  • At 3:34 PM, Blogger Tamara said…

    Yes indeed, I think you are well prepared in the food utencil arena! Cute high chair too.

     
  • At 4:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Christi,

    I should be doing things instead of looking at what everyone else is doing. I love the high chair.

    I am having a bad day today! I am just getting too over anxious and I want to leave right now! I am not ready, but I want to go!

    Nanette

     
  • At 7:13 PM, Blogger A said…

    Christi--how exciting!! Look at all the fun food/utencil stuff. Every night, when you lay your head on your pillow, you are one day closer to Abbey! Man, that is so exciting!

     
  • At 1:06 PM, Blogger RoLo said…

    I love everything you bought the bibs especially are very cute.

     
  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger Elise said…

    Looks like you are all set!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home