cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Kindness

My sweet friend Selima sent me a package today with so many gifts!
Cool formula bags that dispense right into the bottle
Powdered Crystal Light for the trip
A onesie and sweatpants
Hair doo-dads
A very fun calendar that you put photos in each month and it has little seasonal borders
A Mommy quote book
A baby bath book
Lots of baby socks
And last but not least Hello Kitty Princess toothpaste
Yay!
Thank you so much for always being the kindest friend Selima.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:45 PM, Blogger Tamara said…

    No wonder you are feeling loved- isn't it such a wonderful feeling?

     
  • At 10:22 AM, Blogger Amy ReneĆ© said…

    I am new to your blog and going back in your archives. I cam across this post with this photo of the grat wall and all these beautiful umbrellas and such. Can I ask what the origin of this photo is?

    pinkgirl@cox.net

     

Post a Comment

<< Home