cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Monday, October 23, 2006

Imagination

I am starting to envision little Abbey around my house all the time. I open a drawer in the kitchen and think about her taking everything out of it and playing. I sit down on the couch and think how good it will feel when I've just put her to bed. I look at her high chair and see her in it. I can't really explain it but I am starting to feel her materializing here. I really believe I can already hear her giggles and see her smile. A friend took me to a new pizza place the other day and all I could think about was how much fun Abbey and I will have going there. It almost like she's already with me. My dreams are coming true.

10 Comments:

  • At 9:25 PM, Blogger RoLo said…

    not too much longer and your dreams will be a reality

     
  • At 9:57 PM, Blogger Eliza2006 said…

    I know what you mean! It brings tears to my eyes!!!

    Tiffany

     
  • At 10:33 PM, Blogger Selima said…

    I can't wait for her to be there with you. Very soon you two will be together. Your house will never be the same. What a blessing from God! Also Christi, I put a package in the mail for you and Abbey today. It should get to you before the end of the week.

     
  • At 6:25 AM, Blogger C's Mom said…

    Christi - that is so beautiful! The life you have been dreaming of is right around the corner....at long last.

     
  • At 10:07 AM, Blogger Diana said…

    You are going to be a GREAT MaMa..that brought tears to my eyes:)
    Diana

     
  • At 1:49 PM, Blogger Tamara said…

    You captured in words what so many of us getting ready to travel are feeling.

     
  • At 2:52 PM, Blogger Donna said…

    Ok, now I'm tearing up here at the office! Isn't it just wonderful thinking of all the good times you are going to have.

     
  • At 5:36 PM, Blogger Paulette said…

    Your dreams are ready to come true. I think about what it will be like too but it seems so far away. I will just have to live through you. Thanks for sharing.

     
  • At 5:49 PM, Blogger D said…

    Yippee! I hope you're going to be posting while in China when you can!

     
  • At 10:10 AM, Blogger ~ Alison said…

    It won't be too long now . . . I had the same types of thoughts before Mali came home. Our experiences (now) are even better than I imagined - if u can even fathom that. I'd be lost without her.

    I can't wait to see Abbey in your arms. Have a safe trip, Mali & I will be following along =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home