cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Got Food?

For some reason I hadn't gotten Abbey a highchair yet. This hit me like a lightening bolt late the other night. I had looked at them early on but never saw one that I really wanted. I went on line the next day and ordered this from Target. I don't have any time right now to go shopping.
I've got quite a bit of feeding gear stockpiled. I hope this girl is ready to eat!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:11 PM, Blogger dawn said…

    So glad you are having fun and buying allthis stuff. I love the highchair....do you have it in the kitchen yet?? It just makes everything seem so real.
    It won't be long now!

     
  • At 7:18 PM, Blogger Truly Blessed said…

    Christi,

    You're cracking me up! Wow, Abbey will certainly be a little spoiled, no? Did you know that babies can eat from regular, grown-ups plates, too?

    Sorry to be having fun at your expense -- Abbey is a lucky, lucky little girl!

    BTW, I'm not buying feeding things like you are, but my Katie's closet sure is filling up (with lots and lots and lots of PINK!).

    Only 24 days to go...

    Kelly in Michigan

     

Post a Comment

<< Home