cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Cozy

One day post-op a package appeared on my doorstep. It was from Amy and Ruby Cate! Inside was a soft hand-knit scart in the national colors of China, a beautiful picture of Ruby, and a video of their trip to China. It has been so fun to watch their journey as I've been recuperating and I think it has better prepared me for my trip.
Thank you kind friends!

3 Comments:

  • At 2:57 PM, Blogger Amy said…

    You, dear friend, are VERY welcome! =)

    -Amy & Ruby Cate

     
  • At 6:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    how *very* beautiful!!! (the scarf and Ruby Cate!!) and what a thoughtful friend!

    Now that you have paid your agency...take it easy!!! :)

     
  • At 6:57 PM, Blogger Tamara said…

    How sweet and thoughtful of Amy- the scarf looks so cozy and warm. Ruby is such a doll. And Amy was in China in Nov- just like you will be.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home