cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Saturday, September 16, 2006

More gifts


My secret pal sent these wonderful gifts right around referral time as well. She made this fleecy blankey for Abbey and sent a little stuffed ladybug.




There are two cute rompers, a beautiful dragonfly suncatcher (that matches the ornament Jillian sent), and a very pretty dragonfly hook.
Thank you SP for all the wonderful gifts you've sent along the way. They were so encouraging during the wait.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:09 AM, Blogger Tamara said…

    I love the dragonfly hook- you have an awesome SP!

     
  • At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Christi,

    I am so happy that you liked the gifts. I have been following along with your journey before and after your referral, and praying for both you and your beautiful daughter. You are always in my thoughts.
    Love & Peace,
    Bailey :0)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home