cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Getting Ready

We are in the process of booking our flights this week with China Southern. It looks like we will be leaving on November 1 and returning on November 17. We are tenatively scheduled to get our babies on November 6. Last week we got our visas.
Last week I also went for my car seat installation class - it was great. They had me take apart the seat so that I am familiar with all of it and then we practiced putting it in the car several different ways. Seeing the car seat in my car is really making it seem eminent.
Today I had my oath to get Abbey vaccinated notarized. That may be my last official paperwork before we reach China.
We started our fall season of cell groups at church this week. I no longer lead a ladies group, I am a happy member of the families with young children group. We had a great kick-off last night and I am so happy to be connected to these other parents of babies and toddlers.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:17 PM, Blogger C's Mom said…

    Oh, Christi...you are getting so close now. I can only imagine how excited you must feel!

     
  • At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Time is really going to go fast now that you have a travel date! Get busy packing, shopping, sleeping ohhh how exciting whoo hoo you are almost to your sweet daughter.

    Kathleen in California
    Lid May 15, 2006

     
  • At 10:36 AM, Blogger Truly Blessed said…

    Christi,

    So glad to see that you got your flights.

    We're going to CHINA!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home