cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

What is Going On?

I went back to work today and was faithfully doing my referral watch, although it has been a barren wasteland. I came back from talking to my principal and Rumor Queen's site was down due to over 700 hits. Then I went to my DTC group and found that some referrals were coming in. I tried to phone my agency but it was 3:15 my time and 5:15 p.m. their time so they did not answer. I left a pleading message saying please don't leave us all hanging, but no response. My heart is guarded at the moment. Some are receiving their referrals, some aren't. Usually my agency sends a Stork Alert when they leave China but we've received nothing and it sounds like other agencies have been taken by surprise too. Thank goodness this is Thursday and we still have tomorrow to get information before the weekend.
OH MY GOODNESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 Comments:

  • At 7:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OH MY GOODNESS is right!!!!!!! I will be checking your blog feverishly tomorrow!!!!

     
  • At 7:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OH MY GOODNESS is right!!!!!!! I will be checking your blog feverishly tomorrow!!!!

     
  • At 7:33 PM, Blogger Donna said…

    I'm sure I'm not the only one who will be checking your blog every hour or so tomorrow for news...we can't wait to see Abbey's picture (hopefully on Friday!)

     
  • At 7:49 PM, Blogger Joannah said…

    This took the whole community by surprise! I'm so happy for you, Christi!!!

     
  • At 7:59 PM, Blogger C's Mom said…

    Hoping & praying! Wanna see Abbey ASAP!!!

     
  • At 8:13 PM, Blogger Angel said…

    You didn't miss anything not getting to your agency. They would not believe referrals were poting and I emailed back & forth several times.

    Email me if you'd like.

    We have to get our referrals soon!

     
  • At 9:07 PM, Blogger Abby's Mom said…

    crossing my fingers for you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home