cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Monday, August 14, 2006

Unbelievable!!

I have just recieved word that the CCAA officials will be taking some vacation time this week and next and that this MAY cause a slight delay in the arrival of referrals.

Aaaaaayiyi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot believe this. They are saying that they may now come early in September instead of the end of August.
That is all I can say at the moment.

9 Comments:

  • At 9:10 AM, Blogger Joannah said…

    That's really crappy! I'm so sorry!!!

     
  • At 9:55 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Oh, I can think of LOTS of things to say...none of them nice.

    Boy are you going to have a story to tell Abby someday!!

    ARRRRGHHHHHHH!

     
  • At 10:00 AM, Blogger Abby's Mom said…

    Oh I am sooo sorry! Maybe this rumer isn't true,

     
  • At 12:34 PM, Blogger Julia said…

    LOVE the kiddie shirt, and they definitely need that in adult sizes right now. Anyway to translate that in Chinese and ship it to the CCAA? So sorry to read this news!!

     
  • At 2:33 PM, Blogger Angel said…

    I'm right there with you! I can't believe this.

     
  • At 3:14 PM, Blogger Paulette said…

    You would think that getting out referrals would be their first priority. I’m sorry to hear this.

     
  • At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Didn't this happen last year? If I remember correctly...they sent two batches in September .... WHY CAN'T THERE ME SOME GOOD NEWS???? Now..I want that shirt in my size! :)

     
  • At 4:46 PM, Blogger C's Mom said…

    Lousy news...I hope it's a big, fat untruth!

    Love the shirt...wonder if they come in my size? I could use one too!

     
  • At 5:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh man, that sucks...so sorry, Christi.
    Love the t-shirt and the song, though :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home