cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Friday, August 25, 2006

Six!

It seems that today will be The Day!! My agency emailed me this a.m. and said that the CCAA seems to have changed their proceedures and did not notify them that referrals were being sent. They have confirmed that a package was sent from Beijing on Wednesday and should arrive today. They said that they usually recieve things after 12:00 p.m. (that's 10:00 a.m. my time) and that they will call all the families today.
Last night I took Tylenol PM so that I could sleep, and it worked. I feel great! I am going to try to do business as usual as much as possible today so that I don't flip out.


It so amazing that this day is finally here!!

11 Comments:

  • At 7:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Christie -

    This is so exciting!!!! Good luck working today!

    Alyson
    http://threepsinapod.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 7:51 AM, Blogger Sandra said…

    Oh Christie, I'm so excited for you! I'll be checking your site all day for updates!

     
  • At 7:57 AM, Blogger Nina said…

    Christie, I'm thrilled for you!! I can't wait to hear your good news!

     
  • At 8:27 AM, Blogger Catherine said…

    Soooo excited for you Christie!!! Today's the day!

    Looking foward to hearing all about your daughter!

    Congrats Mommy!

     
  • At 8:27 AM, Blogger Deb said…

    Christi,
    I have been following your blog for a few months and I think I must be as excited as you are this morning! We are LID for a second one. It is truly an amazing journey! Only God could plan this! We will be anxious to hear more.
    Deb

     
  • At 8:27 AM, Blogger Catherine said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 9:47 AM, Blogger Elise said…

    I am so glad that I have internet during this part of my vacation. I can't wait to see her beautiful face!!! You must be over the moon right now!!!

     
  • At 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Huge Congrats!!!! yippee.
    Doing the snoopy dance here in La Quinta.

    kathleen and family
    LID May 15, 2006 long way to go.

     
  • At 9:53 AM, Blogger Joannah said…

    What a great way to start your weekend! I'm so excited for you and I can't wait to hear more.

     
  • At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Christie...I have tears in my eyes reading this - how exciting!!!!!!

     
  • At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hiep hiep hoera!
    We say in Dutch.

    love, Leontien

     

Post a Comment

<< Home