cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Seven!










Bath Time!
Abbey's bathroom is Hello Kitty. You may remember if you are a long time reader that I had to remove the shower doors and change the carpet to tile to get things ready for her.
The blue thing cushions your elbows as you lean over and it also has a little kneeling pad. It's from Kid Kusion. I also have a good non-slip mat I need to put down in the tub from Ultimat.
I am hoping that she's small enough to go in the kitchen sink at first. If not then I may need to get a baby bath but I wanted to see how big she is first. If any of you moms have words of wisdom about the options that are out there please let me know what worked for you. I know the best solution may be to get in the tub with her.
Now all we need is a baby and there will be bubbles and giggles.

6 Comments:

  • At 8:54 AM, Blogger 4D said…

    The curtain is too adorable!

    Keep smilin!

     
  • At 9:15 AM, Blogger Joannah said…

    You are all set! I'll be calling you for tips next year!

     
  • At 10:43 AM, Blogger Sandra said…

    How cute! Can't wait to splash photos in there! I've been thinking about one of those blue spongy thingees as they seem to make a lot of sense. Let us know how it works out!

     
  • At 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cute bathroom! Our David was 3 years old in June and still in the kitchen sink! yikes! He is only 27 pounds and tiny and loves the sink more so far.
    The bath seats that you put them in are great for little ones, keeps them from falling over. Gotta see how big she is first though.
    You are getting close! :)

     
  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger Robin said…

    OK.. since I am a mom of 2 bio born, let me just tell you that purchasing those sponge tubs etc isn't really necessary unless you really "want" it. My children hated them because the sponge would get cold since it was up out of the water but would hold water in it. Personally, I just put a big bath towel in the bottom of the tub. It's cushy, non slip and my little grand-daughters like sitting and/or laying on it. When bathtime is done, I wring it out and hang it up for next time.(unless lots of bubbles were used, then I wring it and send it to the laundry)

     
  • At 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How cute is that??? It turned out so great. And how wonderful that you have such a helpful and supportive church family.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home