cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

P.S.

Blogger is blocked at my work so I couldn't see you all posting or any of your sites until I got home. Of course when RQ crashed she moved back to her old blogspot and I couldn't go there either. I am so grateful I can access Yahoo Groups from work! Sorry if you all thought I was hiding, this is all so unexpected today. I was very geared up for first week of September, but hey, this is much better!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:04 PM, Blogger Shana said…

    Christi... Yay!!! I am so excited for you! Your referral is almost here! And the most amazing, wonderful moment of your life is about to happen- the moment you see your baby's sweet face for the very first time. There is nothing that compares to that moment- you will be sooooo in love!

    Hugs & Congratulations (in advance),
    Shana :) xoxoxoxo

     
  • At 6:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Please, keep us posted!

     
  • At 6:43 AM, Blogger 4D said…

    So excited for you!

    Holding my breathe for you!

    Have a great day!

    Keep smilin!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home