cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Nine!


Oh, yeah! We're in the single digits now! Nine! Glorious nine! May I remind you all that this is not an exact count down to the referral because we don't know the exact date. It is a countdown to the end of August because my agency had said it will be at the end of August/ beginning of September. But still, it is so exciting that it is getting so close.
This is my diaper bag which my mom gave me. It matches the stroller and is also made by Graco. It's a 3-in-one bag. You can use the pink and gray together or they snap apart

and you can use either alone. It has really cute accessories like bottle and wipes holders. I wanted this one so that I can hang it on the back of the stroller and everything will match.
Next we have some fake Bling. When I first saw the binkies with Swarovsky crystals I thought they were so girly and cute but I was
concerned about safety because they have warnings that the crystals can come off and they are really just for show. Now they've come out with these plastic knock-offs available at Target. They aren't as sparkly but they are totally safe and I think they are pretty cute. Also, they are $4 instead of $25. If she likes binkies I will be getting more.

4 Comments:

  • At 8:10 AM, Blogger Joannah said…

    I love those binkies! Tres chic!

     
  • At 8:47 AM, Blogger C's Mom said…

    Loving the bling bling!

    You have got some awesome bags. I definitely am suffering from bag envy ;0)

     
  • At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I went to our Target today...and looked for a sparkly one for Maddie...no luck! Small town NC Targets don't have those pretty ones! :)

     
  • At 4:07 PM, Blogger Tamara said…

    oh wow- you have the best baby stuff! I can't wait to go to Target and load my buggie full (do they say buggie in CA?? My Aunt from Hawaii laughs her head off when I say "buggie") anyway, I'm making myself wait until after Miya's referral but then that bling binkie is definately in the bag! Yeah single digits!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home