cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Sunday, August 20, 2006

More Twins Reunited

Although I am still skeptical about the DNA validity of these situations, I thought this was an amazing story and video clip about two girls found a week apart at the same spot and both named Mia by their adoptive parents. One of the moms had felt sure all along that there were twins. Watch the video and read the story here in today's Chicago Tribune.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:35 PM, Blogger Angel said…

    The Florida family is part of our FCC group. Amazing!

    I'm not sure how I feel about it either, but I'm happy for them and hope it works out.

     
  • At 3:55 PM, Blogger RoLo said…

    WOW this is amazing. I really hope that the girls are able to stay connected.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home