cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Friday, August 18, 2006

Gear

Wow! Thirteen days to go. All of the sudden it doesn't seem real again. This is such a walk of faith. No baby bump, Dr.'s appts, or tummy kicks...just faith that a baby truly is on the way.

There has been a lot of talk on with the July Dragonflies recently about baby gear. Here are some items I recieved as gifts and I am thrilled about!


The Britax Marathon car seat. It's gray and my car is silver with gray leather so it's perfect.




And this is the Graco Lindsey Metrolite stroller. I love the pink gingham. I am still wondering if I need a jogger stroller as well but I am going to see how I do with this one first.

7 Comments:

  • At 8:08 AM, Blogger Joannah said…

    I'm wanting one of those Britax carseats, too. I also want a jogging stroller, but I'm looking at the ones with the front wheel that pivets. That way you can take it anywhere. I watched a woman on a walk with her child in a jogging stroller. When she cam to a corner, she had to tip the stroller on its back wheels to make the turn. What a bother!

     
  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I kept looking for pink stroller stuff just before we went to China and they didn't have any available! Now they come out with the pink stuff! Argh! Oh well.

    Getting so close! I'm so excited for you!!!

     
  • At 1:46 PM, Blogger Donna said…

    I'm loving your countdown and seeing all the cool stuff you have for Abbey...you are so close to the greatest day of your life (so far!)

     
  • At 2:36 PM, Blogger C's Mom said…

    Great stuff. I put the same carseat on my registry! Oh, and I put a jogger and a lightweight stroller on there too. Seems that registry can sit a while, lest the tires dry-rot before referral :0(

    Your girl is set, though and I can hardly wait to see her. You day is getting SO close!!!

     
  • At 5:19 PM, Blogger Tamara said…

    In this case #13 seems lucky doesn't it? I'm getting excited! I don't even have a carseat or stroller yet. I'm being very indecisive but think I will get a jogger stroller for the walks with the doggie.

     
  • At 6:00 PM, Blogger Angel said…

    I have the Britax Marathon too. It's much nicer than the car seats available when the boys were little.

    It's hard to believe we're less than two weeks away now. I wish time could fly!

     
  • At 8:18 PM, Blogger Shandra said…

    You cannot go wrong with a Britex1 We own 4 of them...2 (soon to be 3)! They are a must in my book.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home