cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Eight!


Eight more days days to go! Very bad rumors today. I refuse to believe that the CCAA won't make it to my July 20 log in date this time. That's just seven days worth of referrals. So I am standing strong as the rumors fly.


More Fisher Price toys. This is the little Sonya Lee doll I got for Abbey. It's soft and very cute.











I found this little house at a garage sale for $3. It has lots of other pieces and accessories that aren't shown here. It was all in perfect condition.

8 Comments:

  • At 7:01 AM, Blogger Julia said…

    Do NOT believe those rumors, I really think you'll make it in this batch. Rumors have been all over the place this month, and I think the truth is always somewhere in the middle. Congrats on the good toy finds, my little girl loves the Little People stuff.

     
  • At 10:04 AM, Blogger M3 said…

    Oh sweetie, where did you hear those rumors? I haven't heard that from anyone. I'm still counting on at least through the 28th unless I hear a lot of noise that says otherwise. Hang in there!

     
  • At 10:20 AM, Blogger Abby's Mom said…

    OOH I hadn't herd that! Maybe it is wrong. Rooting for you and Abbey

     
  • At 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No, this cannot be true. I did not hear anything about these rumors! Don't believe it...hang in there!

     
  • At 2:30 PM, Blogger Donna said…

    You're getting your referral next..don't stop believing that for a minute. I'm still sticking by my prediction of late next week!

    Love the soft Sonya Lee doll...you and Abbey will have fun playing with her together!

     
  • At 4:53 PM, Blogger C's Mom said…

    I am loving Ms. Abbey's toys!

    I think those rumors are just that....bogus rumors. I think there would have been a lot more ugliness in the wind if there was any truth to that one.

    Abbey's coming soon!

     
  • At 6:23 PM, Blogger Special K said…

    Hang in there! The not knowing suspense is so hard, I'm sure.

    But I really believe that this is your month.

     
  • At 7:52 PM, Blogger TK said…

    My daughter has the same house and loves it! She loves to make the baby bed make noise and to flush the toilet!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home