cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Delurking - Yes, I am talking to you!

Okay, I have friends that tell me all the time that they read my blog but they don't know how to post a comment. Now is the time to learn so that when I get my referral you can join in on the rejoicing. It's really so easy. If you register all you need to do is set up a user name and password. There is no cost and there are not alot of steps or questions to answer, it's very simple. You don't give your address or personal info. You won't receive any spam. It just takes a minute. Come on, just try it. You can also post anonymously. The first step is clicking on the word "comments" below.

Come out, come out, wherever you are!

4 Comments:

  • At 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Christi,

    Yes, I read daily and love the count down number pics....you sound like you are fully prepared, but don't forget to pamper yourself before the big day

    all the best

     
  • At 7:40 PM, Blogger Special K said…

    I just de-lurked yesterday I think. Just wanted to say hello. I'm looking forward to following the rest of your journey to Abbey.

     
  • At 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, I am following you each day now!
    It's exciting,

    with love Leontien

     
  • At 11:18 AM, Blogger Hope for Lucy said…

    Christi
    I have been enjoying your blog for quite a while. We just returned from China with our Lily Grace three weeks ago. I look forward to following your journal for Ms, Abbey. You are going to be so blessed.
    Connie
    Green Party of Four

     

Post a Comment

<< Home