cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Before

This is Abbey's bathroom before and I just didn't think that it was going to be fun with the sliding doors. Mick and Scott are friends from church who came and took out the doors. Scott let me know that carpet would not be a good idea with water being splashed out of the tub so they took it out and put in tile. I am so greatful for their help and I want to give a shout out to Caitlyn and Kim, their wives, for being so gracious in letting them help me. Kim came over and brought her baby Madison to play while Scott assembled my crib.

I just don't know what I would do without all the wonderful people in my church family.

8 Comments:

  • At 12:34 PM, Blogger Karen said…

    REFERRALS ARE HERE!!!!!!!!!
    CONGRATS!!!!

     
  • At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have never posted here..found your blog off of someones elses and LOVE it..
    I read on the RQ and other post that the referrals are in and your date was included and got goosebumps and tears. It is amazing how you only know someone from what you read off their blog and are SO HAPPY for them!!!! You will be a GREAT mother and I can not wait to see some pictures of your beautiful daughter;-)

     
  • At 1:44 PM, Blogger Catherine said…

    Oooooo....hoping the rumor is right and that you receive your call really, really, REALLY soon!!!

     
  • At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I came to your site looking for a referral announcement. Yikes, this is unexpectedly, but a very welcomed early arrival.

    By the way - LOVE the changes you made to the bathroom, and look forward to seeing Abbey frolicking in the tub! :-)

     
  • At 2:46 PM, Blogger fuzzandfuzzlet said…

    OMGOSH do you have any news for us?

     
  • At 2:49 PM, Blogger Nina said…

    What wonderful friends! And since we have the same agency and I haven't heard anything from them, I figure you haven't either... My fingers are crossed that you're posting a referral photo VERY SOON!

     
  • At 3:51 PM, Blogger C's Mom said…

    Beautiful help from beautiful guys!

    Waiting to hear about your call :0)

     
  • At 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Come online! We need to know what is going on!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home