cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Amanda's Shower

This is my friend Amanda. She teaches first grade next door to me. I love it because she can always find important papers, like notes to parents and master copies, when I can't...so I just call her or run next door. If someone is acting naughty, we just send them to each other's classrooms. It's great. Anyway, we also are in the same small group at church and so we share so much of our lives with each other. It's been fun to have someone as excited to talk about baby things as I am. Amanda's baby is due at the end of September so we both hope to start the school year and then be off for a few months with our daughters.

Amanda likes gerbera daisies so that was our theme. It was so fun to have so many people that love her there to pray for her and shower her with gifts!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:13 PM, Blogger C's Mom said…

    What fun! Amanda looks wonderful and I hope all goes well for her. Her little one won't be much longer....just like yours! How neat to share that experience of becoming moms together :0)

     
  • At 9:05 PM, Blogger Joannah said…

    What a beautiful shower! Isn't it great to work with someone that you are so compatible with? I have that in my co-worker, Joyce. She's the best person to team with and we have a good friendship, too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home