cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Saturday, August 12, 2006

19 is Good!

Now I know 19 is good because we have crossed over into the teens. Nineteen more days until I can find out a little bit about my daughter's personality. They won't send too much but they do try to answer some basic questions about what she enjoys. Can't wait to read it!





This little dress is from me. I've only bought her a few clothes because she was given so many, but I had to join in the fun too.

8 Comments:

  • At 7:27 AM, Blogger C's Mom said…

    Yes...out of the twenties and counting!

    I have to tell you, I want to raid Abbey's closet. She has a beautiful wardrobe waiting.

     
  • At 8:15 AM, Blogger Angel said…

    I can't believe we're finally in the teens!

    Abbey does have great stuff waiting. I can't wait to see a picture of the dollhouse bookcase in her room.

     
  • At 8:58 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    By the time my Caroline came home, I had 98 outfits in her closet alone, both hand-me-downs and new stuff. I didn't even count the items in her drawers.

    I had a dream last night that we had a large ladybug lawn ornament and Caroline found another ladybug under it and thought, "Oh, I have to talk to Christi!"

    She's coming soon!

     
  • At 9:19 AM, Blogger Joannah said…

    Hey, Nineteen! (That's a Steely Dan song, remember?)

    Cute, cute dress. Can't wait to see her little face.

     
  • At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOVE that dress! I am so excited for you...can't wait to hear all about Abbey and see her sweet face!

     
  • At 11:14 AM, Blogger Tamara said…

    I love the number 19- my b/d is on the 19th (not this month) I had my first Miya dream last night and it was her referral so I'm feeling so close to her right now- AND I found a lady bug in the pool yesterday, just swimming around so I scooped her out and she flew away. I took it as a good omen!

     
  • At 7:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oooh, I am loving that dress!! Where did you get it?? Not much longer now. I am so excited for you!

     
  • At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Where did you find it? Interesting read »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home