cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Sunday, August 20, 2006

11 Days!


Eleven days left in this looooooong month!
The garage sale went well yesterday. I am the type that sells everything for a quarter or I give it to people I can tell really want it. I just love to see people happy with my old stuff. The difficult thing was taking the left overs to the Salvation Army. Getting out of the car I hesistated for a second looking at a teacup in my box. The worker came running over yelling, "Oh no ma'am, you've come too far to turn back now! You got to let it go!" He was right. It's so easy on Clean House to see that these people need to get rid of stuff, but we all think are own things are so good. I start remembering how much it cost or who gave it to me. I have to tell people at the garage sale what the original price was. The good thing is that my garage is well on it's way to beening very clean and organized, which feels so good.




This is Abbey's Fisher Price Farm. I bought it on clearance 1/2 price at Target and I am thinking I will give it to her for Christmas. In the little accessory set below note the asian Sonya Lee doll. I am so happy that FP has made her the star of their Little People line.

5 Comments:

  • At 7:50 AM, Blogger Donna said…

    Little People toys are the best! I'm afraid my 4-year-old might be outgrowing them, which breaks my heart. I just can't toss her Little People Noah's Ark yet.

    Just think...you're almost in single digits!

     
  • At 7:50 AM, Blogger Joannah said…

    Must be something in the air. I was at my sister's yesterday and there was a lot of cleaning out going on. My oldest niece, Rebecca, has a hard time letting things go. We finally managed to talk her into packing up the stuffed animals and the baby doll cradle to be stored in the garage. Even though she's starting HS and she's so grown up, she just didn't want to lose those things.

     
  • At 8:07 AM, Blogger C's Mom said…

    Congrats on the clean garage!

    I love, love, love FP. I can't wait to play with Jadyn's toys ;0)

    So close to your girl!!!

     
  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger Angel said…

    Just 11 days! Happy LID anniversary to you since we share the day. It's bittersweet.

     
  • At 11:52 AM, Blogger 4D said…

    I love FP Little People and Sonya Lee! They are adorable.

    Keep smilin!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home