cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Friday, July 28, 2006

Under the Wire

It looks like I may make it just under the wire with my paperwork!
I got an email from my agency that said my I-171 needs to be valid until November 30 and mine is good until December 9. Yippeee! It feels like I am really cutting it close but CCAA can't decide to move again, right? So barring anymore big catastrophes, I am good to go.

7 Comments:

  • At 6:02 PM, Blogger Joannah said…

    Oh, I hope that's the case! I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you! ;-)

     
  • At 7:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Phewwww...what a huge relief that will be!!!! Definitely one of my biggest concerns right now. :( Just not quite close enough to our LID (8-11-05) to make very good guesses yet!

     
  • At 8:08 PM, Blogger C's Mom said…

    Yeah! Christi!!! Under the wire counts for me!

     
  • At 9:59 PM, Blogger M3 said…

    Funny picture!

    We're easing just under the wire right along with you. Our paperwork expires Dec 12 and thank god we're going to make it. Whew.

     
  • At 7:02 AM, Blogger Angel said…

    Yes, it looks like we'll just make it! Ours expire on December 24.

     
  • At 7:15 AM, Blogger D said…

    Yippee! That is such big news...and only other waiting parent (or adoptive parents) understand what a big deal that is! Congratulations!

     
  • At 7:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I really hope you make it in the next group! They have to be super slow and off if you dont.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home