cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Summer Mode















Peaks:
My friend Marcie getting baptized
Lunch at Marmalade Cafe and Devil Wears Prada with Rebecca
Pirates of the Carribean with Lindi
Cars with my niece
The best pedicure I can remember

Valleys:
CCAA moving, all our dossiers in transit
New rule to stay an additional 5 days if your referral is in Guangdong
October Trade Fair travel issues
The Spanish board predicting a July 13 cut off this month

7 Comments:

  • At 6:48 PM, Blogger C's Mom said…

    The valleys will pass...crossing my fingers that the cut off is AFTER 7-20.

    Love the toesies!

     
  • At 8:02 PM, Blogger Joannah said…

    Cute tootsies! Wow, you've seen a lot of movies lately, Christi.

    I'm still holding out for more of July in this next batch of referrals. This is just getting to be ridiculous.

     
  • At 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, those are very cute! I think they would match any outfit!

     
  • At 11:27 AM, Blogger M3 said…

    Whoa! I have MAJOR toe envy now. That pedicure is HOT. :-)

     
  • At 4:51 PM, Blogger Tamara said…

    Love the pink toes with flowers. Nothing makes a girl feel more optimistic and pretty then a great pedicure- hey, think I might try one out for myself! I'm feeling the same valley as you- but didn't think about my dossier being in transit! ick.

     
  • At 8:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
    »

     
  • At 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home