cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Monday, July 24, 2006

More to Read

My FCC sent this out to all our members today (600 families).
I will be adding it to my reading cue, it looks great! It talks about how adoption is transforming our nation. It was originally written in 2000, but this is a special updated version for FCC and coincides with the 50,000th child adopted from China into an
Amercian family. Learn more here.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:57 PM, Blogger Lisa and Tate said…

    I am so sorry I had your LID wrong on my blog... It is now fixed!! If some of the latest rumors are right, YOU will be getting you referral this week!! WOW!!!

    Lisa

     
  • At 9:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This book looks like a great read. I will try to get one for our "library".

    Holding thumbs that your referral arrives in this next batch.

     
  • At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home