cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Thursday, July 20, 2006

LID

July 20, 2005 my dossier was logged in at the CCAA in China. I am so happy to feel that a year of the wait is behind me and there can't be that much more left in front of me. What an amazing journey it has been, and the most exciting parts lie ahead.
It's time to start putting '05 when I write my log in date. Last night I came across two new blogs and I was all excited to see that they were July people that I hadn't met, then I realized they were July '06 and were already collecting quilt squares. I've got to be getting close to the finish line that continually moves further ahead of me.

13 Comments:

  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger Stephe said…

    Yippee! Congratulations!! How exciting a day it is for you! I hope you go out and do some celebrating tonight!!!! Yahoo.

     
  • At 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm with you, Christi. Today is a day to celebrate! And as a fellow 7/20/05 (guess I'll start adding that 05 too!) I'm so excited that we should see those cute little faces next month!

     
  • At 1:42 PM, Blogger Joannah said…

    You're almost there! I'm so excited for you and Abbey.

     
  • At 3:17 PM, Blogger C's Mom said…

    Almost there! I can hardly wait for that referral to come to you!

     
  • At 7:04 PM, Blogger Abby's Mom said…

    Your so close, Hoping these last few weeks pass quickly for you.

     
  • At 10:48 AM, Blogger Elise said…

    I am one of those July 06ers and I have been having fun watching the progress of you all in 05. We can live through you to see what are future will bring hopefully next summer. Hope the referrals come soon and include all of July!!!

     
  • At 6:08 PM, Blogger Angel said…

    You're right Christi. It is a day to celebrate. Now let's hurry up and get this last month over so we can see our girls!

     
  • At 9:25 PM, Blogger Linda Adams said…

    Christi!
    Praise God! Just got home from Dallas and was thinking of you. I went to your blog to see the latest news and am thrilled!!!!!
    Welcome Abbey :)

     
  • At 12:56 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    Happy 1 year, I celebrated on July 8th with a happy/sad day! It won't be too much longer I can feel it in my bones!!!

     
  • At 6:51 PM, Blogger Kim said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 6:52 PM, Blogger Kim said…

    I am very excited for you, have you heard anything from your agency about cut off dates?

     
  • At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You're almost there!

     
  • At 7:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Here are some links that I believe will be interested

     

Post a Comment

<< Home