cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

If You Pray...

Would you say a prayer for Abbey and I today? We MAY be being matched this week or next. I won't know for sure until between the 20-25 of this month. I do know that I am in the matching room at the CCAA (Chinese Center of Adoption Affairs). These pictures are of the Matching Room. All the color coded files are information on babies and families. They put my passport photo and info on 1/2 the computer screen and babies pictures on the other half and find matches. I would appreciate your prayers that I get matched with the daughter that God has for me.

Lord, please guide the workers who are doing the matching and have them place the right baby for me!

17 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home