cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Thursday, July 13, 2006

How to Make a Bad Day Good

As many of you know there were terrible rumors flying today. I won't even go into them, but they were painting a very bleak picture for those of us who are waiting.
To counter-act I had three friends over to help me assemble this toy organizer I got for Abbey's Room (and no, this is not her room, it's the PBK catalogue).
I only have 1/2 the pieces, the rest will come next week, but it is very cute! Now to load the toys in : )

8 Comments:

  • At 8:03 PM, Blogger Joannah said…

    Oh. My. Gosh! I love that! What a great idea.

    Yes, those are nasty rumors, aren't they? Everything will work out.

     
  • At 8:18 PM, Blogger C's Mom said…

    That is great! I love it...AND it is a great way to distract yourself from rumor hell :0)

     
  • At 8:43 PM, Blogger Angel said…

    I love it! I have a weakness for Pottery Barn Kids.

    I hope the end to this rumor trip this month comes soon. I can't take much more.

     
  • At 8:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I l-o-v-e it!!:) Feel better...friend. This month is half way gone.....and if Abbey's picture does not come this month...think how excited you can feel ALL of next month! No ups and downs..just pure excitement. Thinking about you...Bobbi

     
  • At 8:02 PM, Blogger Deb said…

    No looking at rumors!
    I love the cubbards
    they will look great in her room! I love cherry blossoms
    *HUGABUGS*
    A prayer up for you my friend!

     
  • At 7:45 AM, Blogger Polar Bear said…

    I love that set up. I have been toying with getting that for our playroom.

    I try to stay away from the rumors. It is too scary! Here's to happy thoughts of playrooms, toys, and babies. :)

     
  • At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
    »

     
  • At 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home