cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Monday, July 24, 2006

FCC Waiting Families

On Saturday I attended a get together for waiting families from my FCC (Families with Children from China) group. I got to reconnect with my friend Molly who shares the same log-in date (7-20-05) and the same agency (GreatWall China Adoptions) with me. So, we are hoping that we will be traveling together. Her brother will also be traveling with her, just as mine will. We got to catch up on everything and talk through all the latest "information". Best of all we met lots of beautiful families who have already returned. We had a Panda Ceremony for the new arrivals, which included some adorable twins. I got to look at a beautiful Lifebook that a mom had made for her daughter and it was very inspirational. We also watched the China video from our host's trip and got to see them receive their daughter. It was a great afternoon.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:29 PM, Blogger C's Mom said…

    Very cool...I love the Cincy FCC waiting families meetings. Great support!

     
  • At 5:50 PM, Blogger D said…

    What a fun meeting! Our FCC Waiting Families group meets on the second Tuesday of each month...and I'm going to miss August since I'll be on a mission trip!

     
  • At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Here are some links that I believe will be interested

     
  • At 6:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home