cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Calling all ladybugs!

In the pink is the stunning little Miss Caroline. For the second time this summer she has gone to the beach and ended up with a ladybug...no one else, just her. Her mommy and I are taking this as a very good sign that another little baby is on her way from China.
Ladybugs are a symbol for the Chinese adoption community. They are known to appear in season and out whenever referrals are drawing near. Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

  • At 7:51 AM, Blogger Joannah said…

    Gosh, those kids are cute!

     
  • At 8:09 AM, Blogger Shana said…

    Christi- you're not going to believe this... A few days ago we were outside playing with Sophie, and she starting screaming, "Bug... Bug!" She pointed to her arm- and there sat a yellow ladybug! (Have you ever seen a yellow one?) Of course, I thought about you and Mary-Mia and all my other Blogger Mommy friends who are so close. I think it is a very good sign!

    Hugs, Shana :)

     
  • At 1:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Thank you Christi, for putting my family on your blog. They are my miracles and I am so grateful to God for them (although there are days where I'm just so tired!)

    Thank you Joannah, for the compliments. I think they're pretty cute too!

    Looking forward to seeing the new babies soon!! One of those ladybugs must have been for you!

    Teresa

     
  • At 12:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Gorgeous kids and I am hoping they get thru all of Jully in July.

    Here is hoping you are next.:)

    Kathleen

     
  • At 5:07 PM, Blogger Nina said…

    Awwww... what an adorable family. btw, Ariel rescued a ladybug yesterday. She was playing at a friend's pool and the ladybug flew into the pool and landed on her. She brought it to safety just at the moment David and I came to pick her up. A good sign, I think!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home