cherry blossom baby

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12 Join the joyous journey to my baby in China!

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Secret Pal Strikes Again!

Wow! I am amazed with all the wonderful books my secret pal sent. There were 5 big books that are very sturdy and laminated. They are nursery rhymes and songs with very cute illustrations. There are 3 board books with slider pages that open to reveal different animals. And then there are 2 very cute pop-up books that have adorable yarn and colors as you open each page. In one the yarn pieces become a birds nest and in the other they become a blanket for kitties to play with. The amazing thing is that I didn't already have any of these books. After teaching for 15 years I have almost every children's book out there...but none of these, and I love every one of them. Abbey and I will have so much fun reading and singing with these. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    These are great:) You have an amazing secret pal:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home